Friday 24 July 2015

Hammam Tearoom, Publika


Hammam Tearoom, Publika

Did you know that right next to Hammam (spa) there's a Hammam tearoom? 

Operating hours: 1200 - 2300 daily

Phone #: (603) 6201 0882

They opened last year (I think) and I finally had the opportunity to visit. The tearoom. Not the spa. It is almost impossible to get a session if you walk-in at the spa but it is a different story in the tearoom. My girls were waiting and only one other table was occupied when I arrived.

Hammam Tearoom, Publika

Taste - Love the tea & baklava. Hate the detox juice.
Price - Fair. Some expensive.
Ambiance - Cozy Moroccan-style decor.  

Hammam Tearoom, Publika

They serve main course as well but we all had lunch and was there literally for tea. So I can't comment on the food. I ordered a dish (forgot what) but they didn't have that. 

Hammam Tearoom, Publika

Hammam Tearoom, Publika


I am not sure if having a meal here is a good idea (unless you're craving for Moroccan food) but it is a nice place to escape to when you're tired of the crowd in Publika. I can also see a theme-party here but you might want to check with Hammam if they can cater your guests. 

If you don't know where Hammam Publika is, find the MPH bookstore and take the escalator next to it to 2nd floor. I call it the red area because the wall is red.




No comments:

Post a Comment