Thursday 19 January 2017

Khareyana Spa, Petaling Jaya

Khareyana Spa PJ

Khareyana Spa
36 Jalan Selangor
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

(+603) 7958 6219

Operating Hours
1000 - 2130 
(last appointment at 1900)

Khareyana Spa, PJ

Khareyana Spa, PJ

Khareyana Spa is a popular venue for small events like launch party and bachelorette party so be sure to call ahead and book your appointment to avoid disappointment. This is the kind of spa that is best to visit with a group of friends.

They offer extensive spa menu and you can choose value for money packages or ala carte treatments that suits your budget. Check out their menu here.

I tried their face massage and cream bath/scalp treatment and I love both! My girlfriends took their massage package and they said it was divine. I'll try that next time and let you know :)

Khareyana Spa, PJ

Khareyana Spa, PJ

Khareyana Spa, PJ

My treatment started with a face massage here. The nice therapist cleaned my face, then applied scrub before gently massaging. It was relaxing and my face felt soft and clean afterwards.

Khareyana Spa, PJ

Then, it was time for hair cream bath. The therapist asked if I wanted avocado or aloe vera mask and I couldn't make a decision. So she mixed them both and the result was heavenly! My hair smelled so nice for days!

Khareyana Spa, PJ

After treatment, we were served tea and some biscuits. The staff were all friendly and welcoming and they didn't rush us at all.

Khareyana Spa, PJ


Note: Deposit is required for 4 pax and above. The staff will advice you the bank details.



No comments:

Post a Comment