Friday 18 July 2014

Johor Premium Outlets (JPO)

Hi! It's me again. Urukhai. Shea is still lazy.

Well I'm sure this place needs no introduction to the ladies. Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) is famous for genuine, off-season posh brands sold at a discounted price. Handbags, shoes, perfumes, chocolates, fashionable clothes you name it, they are here.

Johor Premium Outlets
Come early on weekdays to avoid the crowd of mad bargain hunter

Johor Premium Outlets
You don't see this peace on weekends or holiday

Johor Premium Outlets
No. Not a place for your kids to take a dip

The JPO complex has the usual coffee shops like Starbucks and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. There are also a few restaurants and a huge cafeteria with a lot of choices of food from western to local food.
Public amenities like the restrooms and surau are above the Malaysian standard. Pretty impressive in my opinion.

Johor Premium Outlets

Johor Premium Outlets

Johor Premium Outlets
Look what's opening soon!

Starbucks in Johor Premium Outlets
THE place to chill after shopping or rest in between shopping

However from my observation based on my two trips there, you can get more choices at the end of the year compared to other months. Say for example the Guess store, you're more likely to find nice bags or purse in December instead of in June. I have no idea if this is only based on the store's ability to stock up their wares on time. So take my tips with a huge dose of salt. 
I don't know much about nice bags actually.


-Urukhai-

No comments:

Post a Comment