Friday 29 January 2016

Monggo Chocolate, Yogyakarta

Monggo Chocolate Yogyakarta

Chocolate Monggo Factory
Jl. Dalem KG III 978,
Purbayan Kotagede, Yogyakarta

Phone # : 62 (0274) 710 2202
Email : info@chocolatemonggo.com

Operating Hours
0800 - 1700 daily


Confession: I didn't want to go at first. I thought it will be one of those substandard and overpriced souvenir chocolate.

  I was wrong.

Monggo Chocolate Yogyakarta

Luckily, Yono convinced me to drop by Monggo Chocolate factory. I didn't get to visit the factory because it was already late in the evening but I ended up buying lots of chocolate!

Monggo Chocolate Yogyakarta

The staff were all friendly and helpful. They offered samples for tasting to help you decide what to buy. My favourite flavours are Caramello and Praline. 

  They also have weird flavours like durian and chilli. Unlike many other disasters of fusion flavoured chocolates, Monggo did theirs very well and I thought the taste were... unique. Definitely a treat! 

Monggo Chocolate Yogyakarta

You can use credit card to pay for your purchase. The price was fair at IDR 288400 (less than RM100) for that whole lot up there. 

  For more info, visit their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment