Thursday 14 January 2016

Sunday Morning (SunMor) @ UGM

Sunday Morning Market 
Universiti Gadjah Mada

If you are in Jogja on a Sunday, remember to visit the SunMor market nearby UGM. I think the SunMor is a good place to get not just breakfast but also some nice souvenirs. 

I saw pretty accessories, bags, clothes, shawls, and many more sold at reasonable price. Some even allow you to bargain. There was so much to see I didn't know where to look.

Sunday Morning at UGM

Sunday Morning at UGM

Sunday Morning @ UGM

If you want to see the whole place, expect to spend at least 2 hours and come early! It was packed with people when I visited and the narrow lanes didn't help with foot traffic flow. At one point, we couldn't walk any further because there was too many people.

I bought some chicken sausages and orange juice for breakfast. There was many other delicious-looking food but I wasn't feeling too adventurous that morning. 

Remember to wear something comfortable as it can get very hot and stuffy. And be careful with your valuables!

Sunday Morning @ UGM



No comments:

Post a Comment