|Yummy red <3<3<3|
You've done the red velvet cake.
Now it's time for red velvet cookies!
Cookies with a hint of chocolate. Just a little chocolate kiss on the cookies' cheeks.
• 1 stick butter
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup self-raising flour
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
• 1/2 tbsp red colouring
• 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup chopped almond
1) Cream butter & sugar. Add egg yolk, vanilla & red colouring.
2) Pour in sifted flour & cocoa powder. Mix well, then add in the white chocolate chips, chocolate chips & chopped almond.
3) Use teaspoon to scoop dough & place onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 160°C for 18-20 minutes. Let cool.
P.s. You don't need electric mixer for cookies.
|Save this recipe!|