Friday 13 March 2015

Easy Butter Chicken

Easy Butter Chicken


When I cook, I try to keep things simple and easy. If you're like me, hit that follow button because I'm sooo lazy, I always look for simple but delicious recipes :)

Here's one of my fav... 

Butter Chicken

• 2-3 pcs boneless chicken
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tsp curry powder
• 1/2 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp flour
• 1 egg
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp chili paste
• some curry leaves
• 1/2 cup milk
• cheese (cheddar & mozarella)
• chicken seasoning
• 1 tsp sugar
• black pepper
• salt


Steps

1) Clean & cut boneless chicken into bite-size cubes. Marinade in salt, curry powder, sugar, flour & egg for at least 1 hour. Cook for a bit, put aside.

2) In a clean pan, melt butter. Sauté chili paste & curry leaves for 1 min. Add milk & let boil before adding in cheese, chicken seasoning, sugar, pepper & salt.

3) Add in the cooked chicken & stir. Let the sauce thickens.


This recipe works for prawns too! Marinating is optional for prawns. Just put in cleaned prawns into marinade mix and pour everything in after Step 2.

Easy Butter Chicken
Keep this in your phone!






No comments:

Post a Comment