|Half portion cuz I'm too lazy to exercise|
Ingredients for 2-3 portions
2 cups your fav pasta (I recommend spiral or shells)
Some salted butter to stir-fry the sausages
1 cup fresh tomato puree
1/4 cup warm water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Maggi Cukup Rasa (optional)
Pepper to taste
1 pcs cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp oyster sauce
2-3 tbsp frying oil
1) Boil pasta in water according to instruction (add some salt, yadayadayada). Took me less than 5 mins, I like my pasta chewy, not soggy.
2) Strain the pasta, put aside. You may choose to keep some of the water for the 1/4 cup we'll need later.
3) Now melt the butter in a sauce pan & stir-fry the sausages until almost crispy. Add tomato puree, salt, pepper, oregano, and Maggi Cukup Rasa (optional).
4) Add warm water to get desired thickness. I like mine closer to thick than thin. Once the sauce starts to bubble, turn off the heat.
5) Mix sauce & pasta well. Pour half into oven-safe dish, add a layer of cheddar cheese, then pour the rest. Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
6) Bake at 180°C for 20 mins.
7) Meanwhile, heat frying oil in a wok or pan; which ever you're comfortable with.
8) Ensure frying oil is hot enough before adding in beaten egg. Keep stirring & let egg fry for a bit before adding oyster sauce. Make it crispy!
9) Take out dish (careful HOT!) from oven, top with the crispy egg & grated parmesan and bake for another 5 mins.