Saturday 7 June 2014

Thai Odyssey, Tropicana Golf & Country Resort

Oh haiiii~

Need a good Thai massage? Click here to find the nearest Thai Odyssey outlet. I must warn you though, there are a few outlets which I don't recommend. Go at your own risk!

My fav outlets are:

1) under the travelator in Mid Valley
2) near the escalator in One Utama new wing
3) Penang Straits Quay
4) JB City Square

...and Tropicana Golf & Country Resort!

I prefer the traditional thai massage (no oil) for 1 hour. If you can tahan, they have longer options as well. 

Love aromatherapy massage? They have that and if you are really mengada like me, the staff said can shower here. One of the best thing about this outlet is that they offers body scrub! Many of the outlets don't offer scrub so you might want to check before you book.

Path towards relaxation

Just nice for a girls spa day!

To keep your belongings

I try to go to a spa at least once a month. How bout you?


No comments:

Post a Comment