Thursday 19 June 2014

Zoom Inn Boutique Hotel, Danga Bay, JB


Superior Queen room

Warning: Your roommate must be someone you're really comfortable with

Why? The shower room and toilet share one sliding glass door. Close one and the other is open :)

Zoom Inn Hotel shower room and toilet
Some people might find this a problem :p

I've been to Zoom Inn Boutique Hotel a couple years ago with my girlfriend and I love the place! This year, I booked two rooms for my family directly with the hotel via online. You might want to use your laptop/desktop if you're booking this way as the 1st time I used my smartphone and didn't receive the invoice. Front desk was very friendly and efficient in helping me solve the issue over the telephone.

Booking - Very Easy. Multiple platform available
Rate - RM230 (2 Days 1 Night) Superior Queen (no breakfast)
Location - Very Good
Dining - Didn't try
Service - Good

Overall: 5 <3<3<3<3<3 of 5

Personally, I found booking directly with the hotel is cheaper and easier (if you don't mind using computer). Of course you can book via Agoda and Booking.com as well.

Zoom Inn Boutique Hotel reception area
Reception area. That small door leads to the stairs


Check-in took quite some time as they need to program the card. There's deposit of RM50 for each room (in June 2014) and you'll be given a small pouch containing your room card and the TV remote. Return this upon check-out.

Superior Queen room decor
Cute & whimsical painting <3

Superior Queen room
Can't find the remote? Get up and change the channel!

Wash basin
Wash basin & mirror right next to the bed

Toilet
Clean toilet

Each room features cute and somewhat whimsical (mural?) painting on the wall. Space is utilized efficiently here so even if the rooms are not spacious, they're comfortable. I LOVE the rain shower!

Hotel has no lift so it is unsuitable if you have elderly people or invalid in your party. I'm not sure if they have room on the ground floor.

Good location if you want to go to Singapore or visit Johor and plenty of eateries nearby. Real value for money!


No comments:

Post a Comment