|Thick, creamy soup <3<3<3|
Ingredients for 3 servings
2 potatoes or 1 russet potato
Coriander secukup rasa =P
1 tbsp flour
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp butter
1 cup chicken gravy (I use Knorr Instant Chicken Gravy Mix)
2 tbsp heavy cream
1) Heat olive oil & stir-fry diced potato, carrot and coriander. Add salt (lots of it) and pepper.
2) Whisk flour & milk. Add to pot after potato & carrot are tender.
3) Pour in chicken gravy (chicken stock works too) and *some* water- if too thick.
4) Scoop out 3/4 from the pot and blend the soup until smooth.
5) Return to pot, add heavy cream and enough water to reach desired consistency. Add butter. Remember more salt & pepper if necessary!
P.s. I added some spirals pasta in to make it a main course :D
Original recipe by The Pioneer Woman Cooks
I think I'll use noodle instead of pasta next. Ohhhh and add in some cheese.
Share in the comment if you try this!